We don’t SPAM and won’t accept anyone’s either!
Any unsolicited, unexpected or unwanted SMS sent to the recipients in order to mislead them is considered SPAM by us. Also, if you send messages to unregistered users- SPAM.
SMS2Orbit’s No-Spam Policy
We consider SMS to be a compelling tool for delivering useful information, alerts and notifications.
Any registered user of SMS2Orbit can send SMS to his/her friends, family, colleagues, clients, contacts etc. using our service.
Users are strictly forbidden from registering multiple times to try demo. One demo account is sufficient to evaluate the service and features offered by SMS2Orbit.
SMS2Orbit strictly forbids SPAM messages to be sent from our service at any time.
Conditions specific to Promotional Route/R1
- Promotional SMS will only be processed between 9AM to 9PM (respective country time-zone). SMS2Orbit reserves the right to reject or store in queue the SMS submitted after 9PM to be processed in route 1 working hours.
- Sender IDs are subjected to availability in recipient’s country.
- If the national telecom regulatory of a country provides Do Not Disturb (DND) number database, then promotional SMS’s will not be delivered on these (DND) numbers.
Conditions specific to Transactional Route/R4
- Telecom regularities may ask to register yourself before you send SMS to a country.
- If a valid complaint is filed against you, Monetary fine may be implied (subject to laws constituted by regulatory authority.)
- If system algorithm filters an SMS as promotional, manual review is possible.
Content that is prohibited.
Our Service doesn’t allow spam or any sort of offensive or illegal content.
We do not send:
- SMS that violate CAN-SPAM Act;
- Sexually explicit messages;
- Marketing SMS to a list of people without their permission (unsolicited commercial SMS.) We review each profile to make sure it meets our terms of service, which help us maintain deliverability for all of our clients.
Please understand that some industries or “niches” return more abuse and spam complaints than average. We cannot risk our server’s reputation and connectivity with operators, which affects each users profile. Our service does not accept SMS campaigns, that offer types of services, products, or content listed below:
- Escort and dating services;
- Lottery services;
- Online and direct pharmaceutical sales, including but not limited to health and sexual well-being products,
- prescription and counterfeit drugs;
- Work from home, make money online, and lead generation opportunities (“get rich quick”, “build your wealth”, “financial independence”);
- Pyramid schemes or multi-level channel, network and/or referral marketing (MLM) businesses used for prospecting or recruiting;
- Affiliate marketing;
Debt collections, credit repair and debt relief offerings;
- Mortgages and loans;
- Nutritional, herbal, and vitamin supplements;
- Adult novelty items or references;
- List brokers or list rental services;
- Illegal goods, pirated software or media;
- Odds making and betting/gambling services, including but not limited online poker or casino games.
Our Definition of Illegally Collected Number Lists
A number list is legit if the recipient agreed to receive SMS from you.
The illegal ways of collecting mailing lists are:
- Renting/buying numbers from a third-party.
- Collecting from Yellow Pages, online directories, etc.
- Getting numbers with the help of number extracting softwares.
SMS2Orbit SMTP doesn’t allow SPAM messages to be sent to a mobile number from our service.
Our Definition of SMS Spam
We consider any unsolicited, unexpected, or unwanted SMS sent to the recipients in order to extort their valuables from them or to mislead them to be SPAM.
SMS must comply with the following principles:
- No false, invalid or misleading information in the body of SMS should be sent using SMS2Orbit Service.
- No SMS must be sent to recipients without having previously obtained her/his consent.
- Text displayed must clearly state or illustrate the service that is offered.
- Marketing campaigns must clearly identify who is providing the service (originator) and clearly state the expense of the service promoted.
- It is strictly forbidden to send messages to illegally collected numbers via SMS2Orbit servers.
Anti-Spam Policy Enforcement
Any evidence of users not adhering to this anti-spam policy will cause immediate disconnection of user spam messages sending, suspension of the service and might also result in freezing of all money to ensure an immediate end to the violation until the details are cleared up.
Your Right to Cancel / Money Back Guarantee
- You can cancel account subscription in SMS2Orbit Service ANYTIME and get the full refund (see refund policy). If your account is cancelled or suspended due to SPAM complaints NO refund will be allowable.
- Make sure all recipients are permission based (opt-in) i.e. agreed to receive SMS from you.
- It is strictly forbidden to send SMS to the list of numbers addresses that was generated automatically by number extractor software; likewise you are not allowed to use purchased numbers for bulk use.
- Pay attention that each SMS that you send with the advertising, commercial, and informative purpose must contain your valid physical address.
- We reserve the right to stop providing service and block user account if even one of your email campaign gets over-the-top complaints.
- Accounts blocked due to exceeding complaints will be denied of any refund.
Our terms are aligned and subject to modification according to laws and guidelines by local government bodies like TRAI in India
Please note, that we do not knowingly do business with any company or person that sends unsolicited messages.